Ok. I’m psyched that PWADJ thought to include me in her "you've been tagged" game because I haven’t let the ink flow for so long. And yet, this is the last thing I have time for (ESPEICIALLY AT THIS MOMENT!!) And therefore, it’s probably the perfect time. By the way, did you know that a pen is a hollow tube which operates like a straw and allows your soul to leak out on the paper?
REVEAL EIGHT THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
1. When I was ten, I stole a twenty dollar bill off of my dad’s bureau. When I got questioned about it, I blamed it on our maid. I’m still burdened by guilt to this day. Fortunately, she wasn’t fired.
2. When I was in nursery school, me and some other five year old boy used to touch tongues whenever we stood in line out in the hall. I don’t remember why we did it, but I remember how thrilling it was. Sometimes it worries me that I still remember doing that.
3. Believe it or not, I know things about people (things they’ve done, things that have happened to them and what they’re thinking) that are impossible to explain. My explanation is that the information came to me through the Universe and that’s what happens when you’re plugged in. Example. I told a woman I didn’t really know very well that when she was twelve, her mother tried to drown her in a bath tub, when she lived in Pennsylvania. All I’ll say is that I’ll never ever assume again that it’s ok to share that kind of information with someone. She lost her freaking mind that I knew that about her and didn't accept my explanation.
4. I want to buy a pair of clogs really bad.
5. I’m a terrible person when I drink too much sometimes.
6. I drink too much sometimes.
7. I wanted to be an astronaut and a professional guitar player when I was a kid. My dad said, find something else to do because jews don’t do either of those things. So to show him, I became a damn good guitar player and earned money playing while in school. I never became an astronaut, but I did a lot of drugs and still made it into outer-space on several occasions. I swear to god I know what it’s like to go up there.
8. I’ve discovered the “real” me in the last couple of years and have been practicing very hard at being that person all of the time. I love that person a lot. And I’m not quite sure who the hell I was before I became him.